Saturday 11 January 2014

Wicknell Chivayo,


Businessman, Wicknell Chivhayo says he is tired of Zimbabwean holidays, that is why this time he flew to New York and London for his holidays.
“Rushing to New York City then London for Christmas and New Year respectively….im sick and tired of ZIM holidays its always the same old sxxxx just a different day,” he wrote on his Facebook page.

While in New York he wrote :”Yesterday I bought 23 pairs of shoes from one shop the lady comes to me says ” I’ve worked here years and I’ve never served one person buying so many shoes like this ! Where are you from ? ” I answered Zimbabwe then she says ” are you related to Robert Mugabe ? ” then I said Yes he’s our father. Any Zimbabwean who says he’s not related to him is probably some poor, inept, incompetent, illiterate and foolish individual…I took out my CBZ VISA the bill was very reasonable just 6100 dollars she says so How is the economy? I said picking up slowly but surely and like anywhere in the world only the strong survive and only the wise excel….vane njere havana nhamo inga munozviziva….”
  In another post he said : “New York is freezing….the only I thing I seem to agree with most of you haters though its over emphasised is the fact that I am over weight…you should also consider some other factors that don’t make me feel the inconvenience like
1) I drive latest cars so I fit comfortably the seats are easily adjustable
2) I shop only in America where I tell the shop assistance this T shirt is way too big. They stock 10 sizes above me. They have big and tall sections every store.
3) when I grew up in UNIT M Chitungwiza I had no access to pizza, sushi, chicken wraps, lasagne etc it was sadza every day rice pa Christmas
To cut a long story short I’ve bought all my training kit I need a personal trainer I’m willing to pay between 2 and 3 hundred dollars a day for 6 days a week starting 10 January.”

In 2012, Chivayo grabbed headlines when workers at a Harare Car Sale allegedly saw a huge snake in his pricey BMW X6 vehicle. According to the car sale employees, Wicknell allegedly said to them "hamuzive nyoka here?" when they informed him that they had spotted a snake in his car. But the wealthy businessman vehemently denied both the snake claim and the utterances he was accused of having said before blaming it all on "haters who can't compete with me in business".


No comments:

Post a Comment