Thursday 13 February 2014

Suprise!!! Lil Kim Pregnant



Lil Kim attended a fashion show for the clothing line The Blonde on Wednesday night (February 12). While performing some of her popular hit songs, the Queen B made sure to unveil and rub her baby bumpin front of onlookers.

The excited 39 year-old mother-to-bespoke with USWeekly about how she looks forward to the new addition:


I’m so excited! I’m a few months along, I can’t wait to be a mom! I’m a mom, but I can turn it up a little! I’m still going to be hardcore. The baby has made me even more of a beast! [...] It’s also going to be Biggie’s birthday and the anniversary of his death soon so we [as she points to her belly] Love you.

As for who the father of her child is, Kim has decided to keep mum bit of information to herself.





No comments:

Post a Comment